Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I don't love you for who you are,

but for who you're not.

In Houston
Just left New York
A bit disappointed in myself for missing the Animal Collective show on Wednesday,
But at least I got to see them on Tuesday
And I'm seeing them again at Terminal 5 (NYC) in May... and at Stubbs (Austin, Tx) and House Of Blues (Dallas, Tx)
So it's not that big of a deal

I got to see everyone
Even got to meet Menaka's new cat
She would not stop jumping on my face when I was trying to go to bed the first 2 nights
She might have jumped on my face the 3rd night, but I was so out
Checked out American Buffalo's show in Brooklyn, which was fun
Assholes didn't come through the after-party though
Well, it was actually our fault
They called at 3 and we missed their call


You have to make money to lose money.


I've found it easier to laugh lately...

But sometimes when you're fucked, you're fucked.

Tunes


The Carleton Singing Knights - Knife (Grizzly Bear Cover)



Langley School Music Project - Space Oddity (David Bowie Cover)



Yeasayer - 2080 / Tightrope



Velvet Underground - I'll Be Your Mirror

Goodnight.

No comments: