Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Honey,

I'm home.


Left Georgia around 9 PM last night
Got into Houston around 9:30 this morning
I'm running on 2 hours of sleep
Sipping on a glass of Crown and Sprite

The trip was something else
Kind of one of those "only once in a lifetime" kind of deals
Except, that doesn't really make any sense
Is every second we experience not a completely unique experience?
Wouldn't that make every living second a once in a lifetime experience?
Wait, what am I saying
I'm tired/delirious
Not making any sense

Anywho,
I had such an amazing time
Pics/Videos coming soon
Looking forward to NYC on Monday

Also,
American Buffalo (the band I was recording out in Georgia) is playing a show in Brooklyn next Saturday
Come out if you're in the city

Today's tunes
Roy Orbison - Dream Baby


Goodnight

No comments: