Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A sailor has to masturbate until the ship lands,

A lot of things happen out on the open sea...








If one were to take the bible seriously one would go mad
But to take the bible seriously, one must be already mad



Ordinary morality is only for ordinary people.



Smile.
Not too much.



I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void
The void is a mirror
I see my face and feel loathing and horror
My indifference to men has shut me out
I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams



Sometimes if you want to get rid of the gun, you have to pick the gun up.



You look at me like I'm the strangest wanderer you've ever seen
And I got so strange from going where you ain't never been


Tonight's tunes



Philip Glass - From Wichita Vortex Sutra



Franz Liszt - Liebestraum



Modest Petrovich - Mussorgsky



Jean Sibelius - Valse Triste



Franz Schubert - Die Unvollendete




Goodnight/morning

No comments: