Monday, December 22, 2008

"My mother had a boyfriend named Pedro for like eight years....

He'd wake me up when he come home from managing a night club, wanting to joke around and play
I must have been around seven or so and it really creeped me out, especially the stench of Malibu rum coming from every pore of his skin.

You remind me of him."
-Shirt Tail
(Animal Collective forum)

Almost 5, can't wait to go home and take a nap
Work was pretty intense today and getting 2 hours of sleep last night did not help
Actually, scratch the nap part
I'm totally going out tonight

So, I kept nodding off at work
I was using my scarf as a blindfold
My co-worker was giving me pretty weird looks
I was even thinking about going to one of the empty offices to take a nap, but I drank a Mocha frap and was okay

Tunes that got me through the day

Hercules and Love Affair - Hercules Theme
(The only version I could find was this lame fan-made video...)


The Juan MacLean - Happy House


The Beatles - Yer Blues


Grandaddy - Nature Anthem


P.J. Olsson - The Whistle Song


Of Montreal - Wrath Pinned To The Mist and Other Games


The Smiths - This Charming Man

No comments: