Thursday, March 26, 2009

A: I can never have a real conversation with you, you never have ideas, only feelings

B: That's not true. There are ideas in feelings.


A: What a dreadful dream... landscapes of winter and summer
B: You're a liar, what did you see?
A: I saw the cafe where Van Gogh decided to cut off his ear



Sometimes reality is too complex for oral communication. But legend embodies it in a form which enables it to spread all over the world.


A: Shouldn't love be the only truth?
B: For that, love would always have to be true.


False love leaves me as I am. Time changes me and the person I love.


I know they're my eyes because I see with them. I know they're not my knees or whatever, because I've been told so. Suppose I hadn't been told. How would life be?


Our thoughts are not the substance of reality, but its shadow.


I've changed and I'm still the same.


Objects exist, and if we pay them more attention than we do people, it is because they exist more than those people. Dead objects live on. Living people are often dead already.


A: What is the privilege of the dead?
B: To die no more.













No comments: